This is a Elementalist based build focusing on the Skill Arc. This is a very powerful build able to clear endgame content and all map mods. It's a great build for beginners.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Can do all map mods
Great Clear Speed
Need a lot of mana regeneration
You need to keep distance from bosses
Vulnerable to Chaos Damage
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart is the best body armour for this build, it grants up to 80 life, 50% increased damage, 25% increased shock effect and makes your shocked enemies explode dealing AoE damage. It's not so cheap though.
- As a budget alternative you can usa a rare energy shield body armour with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- The best weapon you can get is a rare wand with at least 80% increased spell damage, 80% increased critical chance for spells and +1 to all lightning spell skill gems. Examples here.
- But Singularity is an awesome budget alternative for you. It increases your damage and even add another defense layer slowing nearby enemies in 25%.
- Get yourself a Helmet with "Socketed gems are supported by level xx Concentrated Effect". We'll use it for Vall Brade Vortex that will help our single target damage. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with movement speed, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- - A rare Unset Ring with life, dexterity and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Ring with life, mana regeneration and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Amulet with Life, Dexterity and some resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Silver Flask is awesome to increase your movement and cast speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
Added Lightning Damage
Lightning Penetration (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Power Charge on Critical
Controlled Destruction (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Vaal Blade Vortex
Physical to Lightning
GLOVES OR BOOTS
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Vaal Righteous Fire
Summon Lightning Golem
Summon Ice Golem
Summon Chaos Golem
Wave of Conviction
Arcane Surge (level 7)
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Spell
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP on your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
I don't have enough Dexterity for all those gems, what can I do?