An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy.
Vaal Blade Vortex
Remember the special Helmet with “Socketed Gems supported by Concentrated Effect”? It is for this Vaal Blade Vortex setup, activate when fighting a boss and it will deal a lot of damage.
Wave of Conviction
Will apply lightning exposure to your enemies for 25% less lightning resistance. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed.
Reduces physical and fire damage taken.
Vaal Righteous Fire
A temporary buff that grants a huge amount of extra spell damage, use it on bosses.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Lightning, Chaos and Ice Golem
Grants cast speed, reduced physical damage taken and critical chance.
Great moviment skill.
Aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then already change to Arc. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of its cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 72% increased damage and chance to blind your enemies. Use 2 until you reach lvl 62 and equip 2 Singularity. (equipable at level 32)