An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted enemy and chains on to other nearby enemies. Each time the main beam chains it will also chain to a second enemy.
Orb of Storms
This skill has lots of uses here, first of all it will trigger Elemental Overload for 40% more elemental damage. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed. Above all it's also linked with Culling Strike, this means that it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
A curse that reduces enemies' power. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Gives you physical damage immunity for a short duration. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Increases your Block Chance. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Lightning Golem and Fire Golem
Lightning Golem boosts your cast speed and Fire Golem boosts your damage.
Great moviment skill that also grants the fortify buff on hit, reducing damage taken.
Aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Paragon of Calamity for Life leech and no reflect damage.
- Shaper of Desolation grants 100% chance to applie elemental ailments with your hits.
- Beacon of Ruim for at least 20% increased damage taken by shocked enemies.
- Liege of the Primordial for 1 extra golem and extra buffs from golems.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then already change to Arc. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them.