Main source of damage. Channel this skill to move towards a targeted location while spinning, building up stages while constantly attacking enemies in an area around you.
Ancestral Warchief & Protector
Boost your attack damage and attack speed.
An awesome movement skill
Increases damage taken by your enemies
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
Herald of Purity grants more physical damage to your attacks
Flesh and Stone
Grants area buffs, use Stone for clear speed and Flesh for Boss killing.
Grants Impale chance and effect. It also reduces enemies' accuracy.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- I recommed flat physical damage Abyssal Jewels. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam from lvl 1 to lvl 28, then change to Cyclone. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Wideswing has better DPS and area of effect (equipable at level 18).
- Edge of Madness has a great amount of DPS but it's hard to find because it's league specific. (If you find one, use it at level 28).
- Shiversting if you can't find a Edge of Madness. (use it at level 28)
- Rigwald's Charge is a great sword that will lead you to level 60 easily. Then you'll be able to equip Abyssus, Facebreaker and Rigwald's Curse for Unnarmed Damage (equipable at level 44).