Main source of damage. Attack an enemy with increased range, releasing icy blades from the targeted enemy which fly at other enemies.
Supported by Cast When Damage Taken, it will automatically cast a bomb that pulses, debuffing the cold resistance of your enemies.
Awesome movement skill.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ice
Not only increases your damage and clear speed, it also curse enemies with Assassin's Mark for Power Charge generation.
Supported by Cast When Damage Taken, it will automatically cast a curse that debuffes the cold resistance of your enemies.
Summon Lightning Golem
A minion that grants attack speed.
A aura that grants a % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Grants a big attack damage buff and instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower when supported by Culling Strike.
- Way of the Poacher for more attack speed and Frenzy charges generation
- Avatar of Slaughter for more attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and 1 extra Frenzy charge.
- Rapid Assaut for more attack damage, movement speed and attack speed.
- Avatar of Chase for more attack speed, movement speed and 25% more chance to evade melee attacks during onslaught.
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades already in level 1. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. Short after equipping this sword you are going to start picking Claw nodes on you passive tree, so it's time to start looking for a good Claw. I recommend to use Innsbury Edge unti level 60, then trade it for The Wasp Nest (equipable at lvl 47)