Main source of damage. Damage enemies around you, then perform a spinning series of attacks as you travel to a target location.
Ancestral Protector and Warchief
Grants a big attack speed and damage buff. Always summon them on bosses!
Herald of Ash
A buff that grant a % of your physical damage as extra fire damage.
An aura that grants more fire damage.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Temporary Aura that grants a huge amount of extra dodge chance. Use it on Bosses.
A great movement skill.
Temporary Aura that grants a huge amount of extra attack speed. Use it on Bosses.
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Area Damage
- If you are a rich player you can also buy a Watcher's Eye with x% of physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Pressure Points and Precise Retaliation is also mandatory. Details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can change to Sunder. Start using Cyclone on level 28. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Wideswing has better DPS and area of effect (equipable at level 18).
- Reaper's Pursuit more DPS (equipable at level 33).
- The Cauteriser more DPS, 70% of Physical damage as extra Fire damage, use it until level 55, when you'll be able to equip Ngamahu's Flame (equipable at level 40)