Throws a trap that explodes when triggered, dealing fire damage to surrounding enemies and leaving an area of burning ground that damages enemies who walk through it.
This will be our main source of single target damage. Throw 3 on bosses and spam your Fire Traps. The Fire Traps will make them burn, causing Flamethrower Traps to deal more Damage.
Orb of Storms
Orb of Storms will not only curse enemies with Flammability reducing their Fire Resistance but it will also instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Gives you physical damage immunity for a short duration. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
This totem is super helpful, it keeps bosses distracted while you throw a hell load of traps on their feet.
Aura that grants extra fire damage.
Summon Stone Golem
This Golem boosts your life regeneration and taunt enemies.
Great moviment skill that also grants the fortify buff on hit, reducing damage taken.
- Pyromaniac for Ignite and Shock imunity, less mana cost and more life regeneration.
- Perfect Crime for more damage and less cooldown
- Explosives Expert for increased area of effect, area damage and fire penetration.
- Born in the Shadows for blinding everyone increasing your survivability.
- Fire Damage
- Spell Damage
- Trap Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Explosive Trap until level 12, then also use Fire Trap for clear speed. Start using Flamethrower Traps on level 38. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of it's high spell damage buff. (equipable at level 12)
- Deerstalker Those boots are a great leveling option because they grant up to 18% increased Trap Throwing Speed and 30% increased Movement Speed. (equipable at level 22)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell characters, use two of them.