Main source of damage. Your melee weapon strikes enemies, converting physical damage to a random element. But we're also using 2 Combat Focus jewels so our Wild Strike will always choose Fire Damage.
Grants a big attack damage buff, use it on bosses.
Grants a big attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Herald of Ash
A buff that grant a % of your physical damage as extra fire damage.
Herald of Purity
Grants extra physical damage
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
An aura that grants extra fire damage.
A great movement skill.
grants an accuracy and critical chance buff, keep it at level 15 for you to have a comfortable amount of mana.
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells. Use it on bosses.
Temporary aura that grants a huge attack speed buff. Use it on bosses.
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Combat Focus are mandatory for this build, you need 2 a Viridian and a Crimson one. Place them like this
- Watcher's Eye with Physical damage as extra Fire damage. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can change to Sunder. Start using Consecrated Path on level 28. Keep it until lvl 53 when you equip your 2 Combat Focus and start using Fire Wild Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Brightbeak is a one hand mace with super attack speed. Use it until level 32 (equipable at level 20).
- Flesh-Eater has better DPS (equipable at level 32).
- Prismatic Eclipse is a sword with more DPS, now we're picking sword nodes on our passive tree (equipable at level 53). Use Two of them until you get Dreamfeather at level 66.