Main source of damage. Summons a totem that fires a stream of flame at nearby enemies
Is going to slow enemies in a large area when you take a certain amount of damage.
A great movement skill that even grants fortify buff for less damage taken.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Orb of Storms
Will keep your Power charges always up because it's linked with Power Charge on Critical. It'll even instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower because of Culling Strike. (Awesome for Bosses)
A curse that slows enemies increasing your survivability. It will also be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Summon Lightning Golem
Minion that grants a cast speed buff
Aura that grants extra fire damage (Must be in your Essence Worm)
- Ngamahu, Flame's Advance for fire penetration
- Hinekora, Death's Fury for life leech and cover your enemies in ash.
- Arohongui, Moon's Presence so enemies near you totems take 16% increased damage
- Tukohama, War's Herald so totems can taunt on hit.
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Totem Damage
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier for Spells/Fire Skills/Elemental Skills
- Clear Mind - Placed in any jewel slot (Recommended)
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you change to Sunder until you reach Ancestral Bond on the skill tree, then change your main skill to Flame Totem. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 20 (equipable at level 13).
- Brigthbeak is a one hand mace with good damage and increadible attack speed.
- Abberath's Horn provides a good amount of fire damage, equip it when you start using Flame Totem as your main skill
- Nycta's Lantern grants ''socket gems deal 63 to 94 addition fire damage'', ''+2 level of socketed fire gems'', ''socketed gems are supported by Fire Penetration'' and up to 60% increased fire damage (equipable at level 41)