This is an Elementalist based build focusing on the Skill Flame Wall, using Spellslinger support for Auto Trigger. This is a solid build that can achieve high clear and survivability with low investment.
Easy to play
Awesome Clear Speed
Vulnerable to Chaos Damage
- I recommend a rare body armour with lots of life, at least 300 Energy Shield and x% of maximum life as extra energy shield. Examples here.
- While saving currency to buy it, you can use Infernal Mantle.
- A rare Wand with "Triggers a socketed spell when you use a skill" is also necessary. Get one with at least 50% increased spell + fire damage and 20% fire damage over time multiplier. Examples here.
- When you have more currency, get one that also has +1 to level of all fire spell gems. Examples here.
- Remember that your wand must not have *Adds Fire Damage to Spells*, otherwise it will mess up with your Elemental Equilibrium.
- The budget shield for this build is Zeel's Amplifier, it grants up to 50% increased Spell damage, 70 Life and 122 Energy Shield.
- If you have a little more currency, get one with at least 80 Life, 80% Fire Spell Damage and some resistances. Examples here.
- Now, if you have a bunch of currency get one that also has +1 to level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems. Examples here.
- Eye of Malice is mandatory because it increases in 50% nearby enemies’ Fire Resistance. Increase something in 50% means multiply it for 1.5 and on this game we can bring enemies to negative resistances. A negative number multiplied by 1.5 is lower than it’s original value. Details here.
- Rare energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with life, elemental resistances and movement speed. Examples here.
- You can use a good rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Malachai's Artifice is mandatory because it grants Elemental Equilibrium for socketed gems. We’ll socket Storm Brand on it, so when it hits with lightning damage it will reduce enemies’ Fire Resistance in 50%. This gives you a big damage boost. Since we’re socketing a blue gem in it, this ring also grants up to + 100% to Lightning Resistance.
- A rare Ring with life, dexterity and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- The Primoridial Chain is mandatory because it grants us +3 to maximum number of summoned golem and that's really important for this build. Details here.
- Divine Life Flask. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'' and ''removes bleeding''. Examples here
- Quicksilver Flask is awesome to increase your movement speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- A Basalt Flask can let us with over 70% Physical Damage Reduction. But try to get one with the “Iron Skin) mod. It grants up to 100% Increased Armour during flask effect. Examples here.
- A Cinderswallow is great for this build, it not only grants more movement speed with the Onslaugh buff, but also keeps your life and energy shield up. Above all it also causes ignited enemies to take 10% increased damage.
- A Rumi's Concotion is necessary for this build because it grants up to 20% chance to block attacks and 10% chance to block spells. Above all it also grants 3000 Armour.
- Helmet: Flame Wall deals 40% increased damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection.
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Arcane Swiftness (Clear + Silver + Silver)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 111
- Intelligence: 155
Swift Affliction (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Efficacy (If 6 Sockets Linked)
In the video guide I've recommended Empower support, but Efficacy is cheaper and brings the same results.
Wave of Conviction
Vaal Righteous Fire
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Arcane Surge (level 5)
Summon Ice Golem
Herald of Ash
Herald of Ash must not be linked with Arcane Surge, otherwise it will reserve more mana
Summon Flame Golem
Summon Lightning Golem
Summon Stone Golem
Summon Chaos Golem
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP and Energy Shield as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP and Energy Shield at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, a 6 Linked body armour and sword are expensive. How?