Create a wall of fire for a duration, which deals burning damage to everything in its area. Each enemy that enters the wall also receives a secondary burning debuff which persists for a short duration after leaving the wall. Any projectiles fired through the wall by you and allies deal added fire damage and apply the wall's secondary debuff on hit. It will automatically triggered when you use a wand attack because of Spellslinger.
The wand attack that will trigger our Spellslinger setup. It’s also great for clearing packs of monsters and curse enemies with Flammability, reducing their Fire Resistance in 44%.
Wave of Conviction
Reduces enemies’ fire resistance in 25%. Linked with Combustion it also reduces enemies’ fire resistance in more 19%.
Herald of Ash
Grants more fire spell damage
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
Reduces enemies’ fire resistance.
It’s socketed in Malachais’s Artifice, this means that it has Elemental Equilibrium. This Spell is going to Reduce enemies’ Fire Resistance in 50%. Use it on Bosses.
Great movement skill that will also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 28% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight.
- Spell Damage
- Fire Damage
- Damage Over Time
- Burning Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Burning Bright. Examples here.
- 2 Medium Cluster Jewels with Burning Bright. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start With Spark until lvl 12 when you’ll start using Arc until level 31 when you'll start using your Spellslinger setup. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Doedre's Tenure are great for leveling past level 31 because they grant a lot of spell damage.
- Pyre is also a great choice, it grants up to 80% increased Burning Damage.
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Abberath's Horn is awesome to use when you reach level 24 and start using Spellslingers setups. Use 1 together with 1 shield.