An icy projectile which has a chance to freeze enemies it passes through. The projectile fades quickly, reducing damage and freezing chance until it dissipates.
Herald of Ice
Boosts your damage and clear speed.
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Frost Bomb that reduces enemies’ Cold resistance in 25%. It’ll also curse them with Sniper’s Mark for more Projectile Damage.
Grants more cold damage.
is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Grants a huge amount of extra mana regeneration
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 28% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. [Remember that you must use VAAL Righteous Fire. If you use the regular Righteous Fire, you are going to die.]
Great movement skill. And with this setup it’ll trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
- Cold Damage
- Spell Damage
- Projectile Damage
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- Watcher's Eye with +X% to critical strike chance while affected by Hatred. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- Place it like this.
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Disorienting Display. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
- You can start using Freezing Pulse right on level 1 and the sky is the limit. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Heartbreaker is your option when you reach level 50, it grants up to 70% increased spell damage, 30% critical chance and Culling Strike.