Cyclone can hit enemies lots of times per second, perfect to deal lots of critical strikes triggering Frostbolt and Ice Nova.
Frostbolt will be socketed on Cospri's Malice to be automatically triggered when you deal a critical strike. It’s important to be Frostbolt because of its interaction with Ice Nova.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep CWDT at LVL 11 and Steelskin at LVL 16)
Summon Ice Golem
Minion that grants extra accuracy and critical chance.
Great movement skill.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 39% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Aura that grants 15% more spell damage.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (use it on bosses)
Keep chilling and shocking your enemies for more damage and survivability.
Grants extra accuracy and critical chance (keep it at least at level 10).
- Cold Damage
- Spell Damage
- Area Damage
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- Frozen Trail (1x mandatory) - But it's good to use 2 while leveling with Frostbolt
- Place them like this.
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a not so easy leveling process, it's not suitable for beginners. You can start using Frostbolt already on level 1, then change to Cast On Critical when you reach level 68. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Spine of the First Claimant provides up to 64% increased Cold damage each, use two. (equipable at level 20)
- Frozen Trail provides 2 extra Frostbolt projectiles, it's pretty cheap and helps a lot your leveling process, I highly recommend you to equip one as soon as you unlock a jewel slot.