HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Projectile Attack
STARTER VIABLE: No
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
This is an Assassin based build focusing the Skill Galvanic Arrow. It's fast, colorful, flashy and kills big bosses like in the old times. What's not to like?
Easy to play
Awesome Clear Speed
Awesome Single Target Damage
Very Fast and Evasive
Vulnerable to Physical Damage
Not so Cheap
3 Mandatory Uniques
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart Is the best body armour for this build, it grants up to 80 Life, 50% increased damage, 25% increased Shock effect. It also grants Shock immunity and makes shocked enemies explode dealing AoE damage.
- Chin Sol is mandatory for this build because its the best option and pretty cheap. It grants up to 375 DPS, 14% increased attack speed and 50% more damage at close range.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- A Starkonja's Head is an awesome choice that provides 10% attack speed, 25% critical chance, up to +100 life and even a big boost to evasion when on low life.
- A more offensive helmet is Rat's Nest, it provides 15% attack speed, up to 75% critical chance and 10% movement speed.
- I highly recommend Thunderfist because it Adds 1 – 100 lightning damage to attacks and 10% increased attack speed.
- You can also use rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion + energy shield . Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life, strength, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- I highly recommend a rare quiver with +1 arrow and some life. Examples here.
- When you have more currency, get one with +1 Arrow, Life, Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, intelligence, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, strength, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- Impresence is mandatory for this builds because it allows us to activate Conductivity without reserving any mana.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Diamond Flask for more critical chance. Examples here.
- A Wise Oak to boost your damage with Lightning penetration. Remember that your uncapped cold resistance must be the highest.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- If you have a good amount of currency you can also use Dying Sun for more Damage.
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Arcing Blows (Clear + Clear + Silver)
- Alternative Option #2: Discipline and Training (Black + Silver + Silver)
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 111
- Dexterity: 212
- Intelligence: 155
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Added Lightning Damage
Inspiration (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Mirage Archer (If 6 Linked Sockets)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Summon Ice Golem
BOOTS OR HELMET
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Hypothermia (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Elemental Focus (If 5 Linked Sockets)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?