This is a Necromancer based build focusing on the Skill Summon Ice Golem. This is a very powerful build able to clear all endgame content without much effort. Unfortunately it's not so cheap, needing some unique jewels to work.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Safe build, stay behind and let your minions do their job
Great Clear Speed
Can't leech life or mana
Not so Cheap
Many Mandatory Uniques
Vulnerable to Chaos Damage
- Skin of the Loyal is a cheap way to get a 6Link setup, but it needs to get the right colours. (4 Red + 1 Green + 1 Blue).
- You can also use a Belly of the Beast for more life and resistances.
- A Clayshaper is mandatory because it grants 1 additional golem.
- A Victario's Charity is mandatory because it grants Frenzy and Power charges for you and your golems. (Use it only after taking Necromantic Aegis on your passive tree)
- You'll need a helmet with "Socketed gems are supported by Concentrated Effect" and "Socketed Gems are supported by Minion Damage". Examples here.
- If you have more currency you can buy one with like the previous but also with +2 level of socketed minion gems. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with movement speed, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare belt with Life, Strength and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, dexterity and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Unset Ring with life, dexterity and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with Life, dexterity, strength and some resistances. Examples here.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks are important for this build, because you cannot leech life. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- I like to use a Quicksilver Flask on this build, it helps the clear speed. Look for mods like ''increased movement speed during flask effect'' and ''increased duration''. Examples here.
- An Basalt Flask for physical damage reduction. Look for mods like ''increased duration'' and "Increased armour" Examples here.
- Rumis's Concoction as a defensive flask to boost your armour and block chance.
Summon Ice Golem
Melee Physical Damage
Multistrike (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Empower level 3 or 4 (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Empower level 3 or 4
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Cast While Channeling
GLOVES OR BOOTS
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Minion
STARTER VIABLE: No
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP and Energy Shield as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP and Energy Shield at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
I don't have enough Dexterity or Strength for all those gems, what can I do?