Summon Ice Golem
Main source of damage. The Ice Golem can use an icy barrage spell and a chilling spinning dash in addition to its melee attack.
Slave Drivers are our spectres of choice, they can deal a huge amount of single target damage to help with bosses. Learn more about the spectres clicking here.
For having up to 10 Zombies with 45k+ Life as Bodyguards. They also trigger Feeding Frenzy for more damage to all your minions and maim enemies on hit for more physical damage taken.
An aura that grants attack, cast and movement speed to your minions
A temporary aura that grants a huge amount of attack, cast and movement speed to your minions. (Use it on Bosses)
Since we're using Elemental Equilibrium, the Ice damage from Winter Orb will reduce enemies' lightning resistance in 50%. (Slave Drivers deal lightning damage)
Linked with Winter Orb and Cast While Channeling means that Flesh Offering will be casted automatically when you use Winter Orb. Flesh Offering grants extra attack, cast and movement speed to your minions.
Great moviment skill.
Brings all your minions to you. (It’s awesome for clear speed)
They keep shocking and chilling your enemies for more damage and survivability.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Energy Shield
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4, then change for Summon Raging Spirit until you reach 4 jewels slots. Then you can start using Ice Golems after equipping the mandatory jewels. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each, use two of them until you get 4 jewel sockets and start using Ice Golems.