Herald of Thunder
Main source of damage. If you kill a shocked enemy, lightning bolts will strike enemies around you for a short duration
Herald of Ice
Main source of clear speed. If you shatter an enemy, they explode and deal AoE cold damage to enemies near them.
Awesome movement skill that not only will grant the Fortify buff for less damage taken, it will also deal critical strikes triggering the Freezing Pulse on your Cospri's Malice for more clear speed.
It'll be casted automatically when you deal a melee critical strike, it's a great source of damage for maps and for bosses.
Linked with Cast When Damage Taken it will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage, reducing enemies' cold resistance
Summon Lightning Golem
Golem that grants an attack speed buff
Reserves 0 mana because of the Lightning Impresence, it reduces enemies lightning resistance in 44%. Turn it off when facing bosses.
Aura that grants mana and life leech, only turn it on when facing bosses.
As I've said before, this build uses 2 Body Armours, the Glacial Cascade will be your main source of single target damage and it will be socketed on your secondary body armour (Carcass Jack) that you'll keep on your inventory and equip it only when facing bosses. It'll be linked with Blade Flurry + Cast While Channeling, this way you not only have a low mana cost Glacial Cascade but also have the Freezing Pulse beeing constantly triggered on your Cospri's Malice because of the amount of melee critical strikes provided by Blade Flurry.
- Unstable Infusion for Power charges generation
- Deadly Infusion for more critical chance and multiplier. 1 additional Power charge
- Ambush and Assassinate for Culling strike, critical chance and multiplier.
- Opportunistic for more movement speed and damage against bosses.
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a normal leveling process. You can start with Spark until level 68, using Blade Flurry - CWC - Glacial Cascade for bosses. Then change for the Herald setup. For detailed auras and leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Chitus' Needle has a good amount of elemental damage and critical multiplier. Equip it as secondary weapon (press X to switch weapons) and use it for bosses using the Blade Flurry - Cast While Channeling - Glacial Cascade setup. You won't need it anymore on lvl 68 when you equip your Cospri's Malice (equipable at level 30 but only needed at level 38)