This spell creates ethereal blades which orbit in an area around you, dealing damage every 0.6 seconds to all enemies in their radius. As more blades are added, the damage becomes greater and more frequent.
Orb of Storms
This skill has 2 roles here, first of all it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower because of Culling Strike. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed.
A curse that will be autocasted when you take a certain amout of damage, it will decrease the damage dealt by nearby enemies.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
These 3 Heralds will be the stars of this build, granting not only a big boost to your Damage and Clear Speed but also some Sweet Explosions and a huge amount of Elemental Penetration.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Chaos Golem
Chaos Golem grants reduced physical damage taken.
Great moviment skill.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of extra spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Temporary aura that grants a huge chance to dodge attacks and spells
- Spell Damage
- Lightning / Cold Damage
- Area Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then choose between Arc or Blade Vortex to keep leveling depending on the amount of Dexterity you may find on early game. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Shade of Solaris provides a huge amount of damage, but it’s not cheap. If you don’t have currency to buy it, look for a Dark Seer. (Equipable at level 30)