Holy Flame Totem
Summons a totem that channels to fire a stream of flame at nearby enemies, and creates an area of consecrated ground around the totem.
Temporary aura that grants your totems a huge cast speed buff.
Orb of Storms
It will generate power charges and instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks, and it also instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower.
This aura boosts your damage and grants the chill needed for Hypothermia extra damage.
Summon Lightning Golem
Lightning Golem boosts your cast speed.
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of Spell Damage. (use it on bosses)
Herald of Ash
Buff that grants more damage.
Buff that grants reduced physical damage taken.
Curse enemies for more Critical chance and multiplier, it also grants Arcane Surge buff for more Spell damage and Cast Speed.
- Fire Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- If you are a rich player you can also buy a Watcher's Eye with x% of physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start using Molten Strike as your main skill with Holy Flame Totem as auxiliary damage until you reach the Ancestral Bond node in your Skill Tree, then Holy Flame Totems will be your main source of Damage. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Wideswing is another two handed axe with awesome damage and more area of eect. Use it until level 27. (equipable at level 18)
- Geofri's Baptism is a two handed mace with better DPS, use it until you reach the Ancestral Bond node around level 38. (equipable at level 27)
- Axiom Perpetuum grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance, use two as soon as you reach the Ancestral Bond node and start using Totems as your main source of damage.