HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Projectile Attack
STARTER VIABLE: No
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
This is a Deadeye based build focusing the Skill Ice Shot. How about shattering several enemies in one single shot? That's what this build is and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it.
Easy to play
Awesome Clear Speed
Safe Ranged Attacks
Good Single Target Damage
Vulnerable to Physical Damage
- Hyrri's Ire Is the best body armour for this build, it grants up to 145 – 200 Cold Damage to bow attacks and 10% chance to dodge attacks and spells. Unfortunately it’s expensive right now.
- I recommend Queen of the Forest, it grants up to 2163 evasion, 70 life, elemental resistances and more movement speed. This body armour is the perfect combo for Tailwind.
- Another good choice is Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Death's Opus is mandatory for this build because it provides 2 additional arrows, so we don’t need to use Greater Multiple Projectiles. It also grants 100% increased critical multiplier, 50% increased critical chance and 10% increased attack speed.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- A Starkonja's Head is an awesome choice that provides 10% attack speed, 25% critical chance, up to +100 life and even a big boost to evasion when on low life.
- A more offensive helmet is Rat's Nest, it provides 15% attack speed, up to 75% critical chance and 10% movement speed.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- You can also use Atziri's Steps that provides high amount of evasion, life, movement speed and chance to dodge spells.
- A rare belt with life, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- Rare quiver with +1 arrow and some life. Examples here.
- When you have more currency, get one with +1 Arrow, Life, Critical Chance and Critical Multiplier. Examples here.
- Essence Worm ring is mandatory because it gives you the chance to use an Aura without reserving more mana. Let's use it to activate Hatred for more damage.
- A rare ring with life, strength, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- The Pandemonius is expensive and not mandatory, but if you have the money to buy it you should. This amulet grants 20% cold penetration, 30% increased cold damage and it blinds your enemies granting more survivability.
- You can also use a rare amulet with life, strength, intelligence, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- 2 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Diamond Flask for more critical chance. Examples here.
- A Wise Oak to boost your damage with Cold penetration. Remember that your uncapped cold resistance must be the highest.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- If you have a good amount of currency you can also use Taste of Hate and Dying Sun for more Damage.
- Helmet: 40% Increased Ice Shot Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Heart of Ice (Crimson + Opalescent + Golden)
- Alternative Option #2: Discipline and Training (Black + Silver + Silver)
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 111
- Dexterity: 197
- Intelligence: 111
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Added Cold Damage
Hypothermia (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Fork (If 6 Linked Sockets)
When facing big bosses, replace Fork with Barrage Support for more single target damage.
GLOVES, BOOTS OR HELMET
GLOVES, BOOTS OR HELMET
Summon Ice Golem
GLOVES, BOOTS OR HELMET
Herald of Ice
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Hypothermia (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Elemental Focus (If 5 Linked Sockets)
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?