Main source of damage. Fires an arrow that converts some physical damage to cold on its target and converts all physical damage to cold in a cone behind that target.
Ice Shot Barrage
Single Target setup to destroy bosses
Great movement skill
Herald of Ice
A buff that grants extra cold damage and increases clear speed.
Temporary buff that grants huge chance to not get hit by enemies' attacks. (Use it on Bosses)
It'll curse bosses with Sniper's Mark and cast Frost Bomb for a lot of extra damage.
Summon Ice Golem
A minion that grants critial chance and accuracy.
A aura that grants a good % of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
Skitterbots keep chilling and shocking enemies for more damage and survivability.
Great Buff that grants attack speed and generates Frenzy Charges.
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% to Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- You'll need a Lioneye's Fall for this build. It will grant you a lot of usefull nodes on the skill tree. Details here.
- A Watcher's Eye with "+x% to Critical Strike Chance while Affected by Hatred" is awesome for this build. It's not mandatory, but highly recommended.
- Help Alira and get 15% to all elemental resistances, 20% critical multiplier and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Split Arrow until level 32, then you change to Tornado Shot and equip a Death's Harp then when you reach level 44 Equip your Death's Opus and start using Ice Shot. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 5).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).