Imagine you don't need active skills. Imagine you only need to walk near your enemies and watch them explode in agony. Do you have some currency? Then you need to try this build out.
Awesome Clear Speed
Great Single Target Damage
Has a Massive HP Pool
- Shavronne's Wrappings is mandatory because it's a low life build and without it's "Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" mod chaos damage would kill you instantly.
- Obliteration is mandatory because it causes enemies you kill to explode, dealing a % of their life as chaos damage. Now thanks to Shaper of Flames, all damage can Ignite. So the Explosions + Cluster Node Fan the Flames cause an amazing chain reaction.
- Of course, Obliteration Wands are only for Clearing Maps. For Bosses we’ll press “X” on our keyboard and use a Searing Touch instead. This staff grants up to 90% Increased Fire Damage, +2 to level of all Fire Skills and up to +60 to fire damage over time multiplier.
- Rare Helmet with at least 300 Energy Shield. Examples here.
- If you have more currency get one with at least 300 Energy Shield and " Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance". Examples here.
- Rare Gloves with at least 200 Energy Shield. Examples here.
- If you have more currency get one with at least 200 Energy Shield and fire damage over time multiplier. Examples here.
- Abberath's Hooves are the stars of this build. Every time you take a step you’ll deal fire damage in a small area around you. This is what triggers the ignite that initiates the explosions.
- A rare crystal belt with at least 100 Energy Shield and increased maximum Energy Shield. Examples here.
- If you have more currency get one get one that also has "Increased Energy Shield From Body Armour". Examples here.
- Malachai's Artifice is mandatory because it grants Elemental Equilibrium for socketed gems. We’ll socket Lightning Golem on it, so when your golem attack it will reduce enemies’ Fire Resistance in 50%. This gives you a big damage boost. Since we’re socketing a blue gem in it, this ring also grants up to + 100% to Lightning Resistance.
- A rare ring with at least some energy shield, Aspec of the Spider and at least 40% to Fire and Cold resistance. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with at least +30 to all attributes, Increased Maximum Energy Shield, Cold and Fire Resistance. Examples here.
- Quicksilver flask is awesome for increasing your Clear Speed, Best Mods are ‘’Increased Movement Speed During Flask Effect’’ and ‘’Increased Duration’’. Examples here.
- A Witchfire's Brew is awesome for clearing maps, it grants up to 40% increased damage over time and curses nearby enemies with Despair for more damage over time taken.
- A Cinderswallow Urn is awesome because increases damage taken by ignited enemies and grants more movement speed with Onslaught.
- Sulphur Flask is another good choice, it grants 40% increased damage and more regeneration. Look for one with Increased Duration and Immune to bleeding. Exampler here.
- Quartz Flask is super important because it allows us to move through enemies. Look for one with Increased Duration and Immune to Freeze. Examples here.
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Utmost Intellect (Amber + Violet + Crimson)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 111
- Dexterity: 68
- Intelligence: 180
Unbound Ailments (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Infused Channeling (If 6 Sockets Linked)
GLOVES OR HELMET
Summon Flame Golem
GLOVES OR HELMET
Summon Stone Golem
Wave of Conviction
Increased Critical Strike Chance
Orb of Storms
Summon Lightning Golem
Summon Stone Golem and Flame Dash can't be linked to Arrogance.
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?