This is our Boss Killer Skill. It has incredible ignite potential, and can kill almost every boss in the game with just one hit. You will have to wait for the ignite to burn the bosses’ life though.
Is a great Movement Skill
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Wave of Conviction that reduces enemies’ Fire resistance in 69% (25% + 19% because of Combustion + 25% because of Mastermind of Discord). Besides hitting with Wave of Conviction, it will also cast Orb of Storms for more hits per second granting Elemental Overload (40% more Elemental Damage) all the time. It also instant kill bosses with 10% life or lower (Culling Strike)
Grants more Energy Shield.
Causes your Energy Shield recharge not to be delayed by damage, this pretty much makes you immortal. Use it on Bosses.
Keep Shocking and Chilling your enemies for more damage and survivability
grants more damage over time. It’s linked to Arrogance, so it’s going to reserve your life.
Summon Lightning Golem
This Golem is very important. It’s socketed in Malachais’s Artifice, this means that it has Elemental Equilibrium. This Golem is going to Reduce enemies’ Fire Resistance in 50%.
Summon Flame Golem
Grants more damage.
- Fire Damage
- Increased Damage Over Time
- Increased Damage with Burning
- Increased Maximum Energy Shield
- With +X% to damage over time multiplier while affected by Malevolence. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage. Examples here.
- I highly recommend Abyssal jewel that add any type of damage to spells and have some Energy Shield. Examples here.
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Master of Fire. Examples here.
- 1 Medium Cluster Jewels with Burning Bright and Cooked Alive. Exemples here.
- 1 Medium Cluster Jewels with Blowback and Fan the Flames. Exemples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
Let’s Start with Spark until lvl 12, then change to Scorching Ray and keep it until lvl 70 when you will equip your Mandatory Items and Start Autobombing. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- The Dark Seer grants up to 82% increased elemental damage. (equipable at level 32)