Main source of damage. Attacks a small area in front of you. Each Reave that hits an enemy increases the area of effect. This skill is awesome for clearing maps and kill bosses.
Big damage for Big Bosses, you just need to use this secret weapon against Guardians, Shaper or the Elder. Just change Reave and Multistrike for Blade Flurry and Bloodlust
Ancestral Protector and Ancestral Warchief
Boost your attack damage and attack speed. They even make your enemies bleed to combine with your Bloodlust support on you Blade Flurry Setup. Always cast it on Bosses.
A great movement skill.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Cause enemies to take more physical damage
Herald of Purity
Buff that increases your DPS
Grants more Impale chance and survivability.
Flesh and Stone
Grants more area of effect and blind or area damage and maim depending on the stance. Use Stone for Clear, Flesh for Bosses.
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Area Damage
- I highly recommend you guys to get an Abyss Jewel with "x% chance to gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on kill" and "+x to maximum life" Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades until level 18, then change to Reave. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. Short after equipping this sword you are going to start picking Claw nodes on you passive tree, so it's time to start looking for a good Claw. I recommend to use Innsbury Edge unti level 60, then trade them for 2 The Wasp Nest until level 62 when you are going to trade 1 Wasp Nest for 1 Bloodseeker