Main source of damage. Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks it with a melee weapon. If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random.
Vaal Double Strike
Flicker Strike does not have the control needed to kill bosses that requires it like Shaper or Atziri. For those big boys we’re using Vaal Double Strike.
Ancestral Protector and Warchief
Boosts your attack speed and damage. Also deal a lot of damage themselves. Always cast it on Bosses.
A great movement skill.
This Brand is for bosses, it will cast Wave of Conviction that reduces enemies’ fire resistance in 25%. It will also curse them with Flammability reducing even more their fire resistance.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
An Aura that grants extra Fire Damage
Buff that grants extra accuracy and critical chance. Keep it level 6.
They keep shocking and chilling your enemies for more damage and survivability
- Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Place it like this.
- Watcher's Eye with Damage penetrates fire resistance. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Cremator. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Precise Retaliation. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then change to Sunder until level 28 when you will use Cyclone. Start Flickering on level 67 when you equip your Oro's Sacrifice. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 20 (equipable at level 13).
- Brigthbeak is a one hand mace with good damage and increadible attack speed. Use two of them until level 28 when you will be able to use Cyclone (equipable at level 20).
- Edge of Madness has a great amount of DPS but it's hard to find because it's league specific. (If you find one, use it at level 28).
- Shiversting if you can't find a Edge of Madness. (use it at level 28)
- Rigwald's Charge is a great sword that will lead you to level 65 easily. (equipable at level 44).