It fires 4 projectiles, but it can consume Steel Shards to fire 200% more projectiles. So, if you get more projectiles from other sources you end up firing over 40 Projectiles. When you equip Lancing Steel you’ll automatically get the Call of Steel skill. This skill is the one you use to generate Steel Shards to make Lancing Steel fire more projectiles. And thanks to Lord of Steel Jewel, you can use Call of Steel with high use speed. Call of Steel also deals damage in the area around your impaled enemies. So you should use it all the time. Not only to generate Steel Shards, but also to get more clear speed.
This totem grants a huge attack speed buff. It’s also linked to Culling Strike, this means that it’ll instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower. This is Excellent for bosses.
A great movement skill.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Temporary buff that grants a huge attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
A buff that grants extra physical damage.
Grants more impale chance and reduces enemies accuracy.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
An aura that cause enemies to take more damage.
Grants a huge attack speed buff and generates frenzy charges.
Grants extra accuracy and critical strike chance.
Grants 50 life gained on hit, which pretty much makes you immortal on boss fights. It also grants Frenzy Charges on hit, adds physical damage to attacks and reduces 20% of enemies physical reduction.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Area Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Watcher's Eye with X% increased physical damage while affected by Pride. It's not too expensive and improves your damage.
- Lord of Steel (1x mandatory) - Must be the one with Call of Steel Use speed and Impale Damage overwhelms Physical Damage Reduction.
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start with Split Arrow from lvl 1 – 32, then buy a Death’s Harp on lvl 32 and change to Tornado Shot. Reaching Level 66 Equip 2 Beltimber. It’s time to start using Lancing Steel. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 5).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).
- Death's Opus is somewhat expensive and not mandatory, but is going to make your way until lvl 66 easier. (equipable at lvl 44)