This is a Raider based build focusing on the Skill Lightning Arrow. Archers are very popular among players and this one is not different. Its very easy and cheap leveling process makes it a great choice for a beginner to start on a new League.
Easy to play
Awesome Clear Speed
Safe Ranged Attacks
Great Single Target Damage
Vulnerable to Physical Damage
- My favorite body armor for this build is Inpulsa's Broken Heart. It grants up to 80 Life, 50% increased damage and explode shocked enemies you kill increasing your clear speed.
- Focusing on defenses I recommend Queen of the Forest or Hyrri's Ire. Both have a lot of Evasion.
- Another good choice is Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- I highly recommend Death's Opus. This is my favorite bow for this build because the 2 additional arrows allows us to replace Greater Multiple Projectiles with Elemental Damage with Attacks for more Damage. It’s not so cheap though.
- While you are short on currency I recommend Lioneye's Glare, it has up to 358 physical DPS, 20% attack speed, and the mod ''hits can't be evaded'', so you don't need to worry with accuracy anymore.
- For single target damage you must have a Chin Sol as your secondary weapon (press X on the game to change between weapons) it provide 50% more damage at close range, and we're going to use it on bosses.
- A rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- A Starkonja's Head is an awesome choice that provides 10% attack speed, 25% critical chance, up to +100 life and even a big boost to evasion when on low life.
- A more offensive helmet is Rat's Nest, it provides 15% attack speed, up to 75% critical chance and 10% movement speed.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- I highly recommend Empire's Grasp, because this build has Point Blank and uses Chin Sol for single target damage. These unique gloves provide reversal knockback direction, so you are going to pull bosses closer to you for massive damage.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- Rare quiver with life, critical chance, critical multiplier and if possible some resistances. Examples here.
- If you have more currency I highly recommend you to get a quiver with +1 Projectile. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, strength and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, strength, intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- 1 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Diamond Flask for more critical chance. Examples here.
- Quicksilver Flask is awesome to increase your movement speed. Look for "Increased Duration" and "Increased Movement Speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- A Jade Flask is really important because it grants +3000 Evasion. Best mods are Increased Duration and Increased Evasion. Examples here.
- A Wise Oak to boost your damage with lightning penetration. Remember that your uncapped lightning resistance must be the highest. Details here.
- A Dying Sun is awesome for this build. It grants 2 extra arrows that not only help with your Clear Speed but also grants a lot more damage to your Galvanic Arrow barrage.
- Helmet: Glavanic Arrow Extra Lightning Damage
- Gloves: Of Reflection
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Arcing Blows (Clear + Clear + Silver)
- Alternative Option #2: Discipline and Training (Black + Silver + Silver)
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 212
- Intelligence: 155
Physical to Lightning
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Mirage Archer (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Chain (If 6 Sockets Linked)
If you DON'T have a Death's Opus, replace Elemental Damage with Attacks with Greater Multiple Projectiles.
BOW #2 (Chin Sol)
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Physical to Lightning (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Lightning Penetration (If 6 Sockets Linked)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Herald of Purity
BOOTS OR HELMET
Summon Ice Golem
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
Wave of Conviction
1st Setup: Vaal Haste - Vaal Grace - Increased Duration
2nd Setup: Arcaninst Brand - Wave of Conviction - Projectile Weakness
*These setups don't need to be linked to each other.
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only recommended and not mandatory. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
How can I alternate between my 2 equipped bows?