Main source of damage. Fires a charged arrow at the target, causing them to be struck by a bolt of lightning which damages nearby enemies.
Main source of single target damage, great for bosses. (Remeber to change for your Chin Sol before using it)
A great movement skill
Herald of Purity
Grants more physical damage
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
A buff that increases your attack speed and also grants life leech and Frenzy Charges.
Temporary aura that grants exxtra chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Summon Ice Golem
A golem that grants an critical chance buff.
Grants more Lightning Damage
Causes enemies to take up to 20% increased projectile damage.
Linked with Wave of Conviction and Sniper's Mark. Using it on an enemy will cause it to have -25% Lightning Resistance and take 44% increased projectile damage.
- x% Increased Physical Damage
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Elemental Damage
- +x% to Critical Strike Multipler
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Bow Damage
- With +X% to critical strike multiplier while affected by Precision. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage. Examples here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Disorienting Display. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 15% to all elemental resistances, 20% critical multiplier and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Split Arrow until level 32, then you change to Tornado Shot until level 62 when you'll finally start using Lightning Arrow + Galvanic Arrow. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Quill Rain is a low level bow with a huge amount of attack speed, it can easily take you to lvl 32 (equipable at level 5).
- Death's Harp high DPS bow with good critical chance and 1 extra projectile (equipable at level 32).