Main source of damage. Summon Skeleton Warrior minions at the targeted location.
Those Zombies have over 25k life, but they are not only meat shields, they also deal a lot of damage and even Maim enemies for more Physical Damage Taken.
Good movement skill to dodge AoE attacks and spells
Summon Carrion Golem
Grants a physical damage buff for your minions. It maims for 14% increased physical damage taken and also instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower.
Spectres grant Frenzy and Power Charges for you and your minions. Learn more about the spectres clicking here.
a Channeling skill that will help you to easily cast Desecrate and consume corpses for giving your minions the Flesh Offering buff.
This Skill grants your minions increased damage, attack speed and cast speed.
Will keep shocking and chilling your enemies for extra Damage and Survivability
A temporary aura that grants massive attack speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
Aura that grants extra attack and movement speed, Generosity increases this effect.
Grants extra mana regeneration. Keep it at level 10 to keep a comfortable amount of mana.
Grants chance to Impale and Increased Impale Effect.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- + Dexterity
- A Ghastly Eye Jewel with Minion Leech is mandatory. Examples here.
- A Ghastly Eye Jewel with Minions Blind on Hit is great for survivability. Examples here.
- A Ghastly Eye Jewel with Minions Taunt on Hit is also great for survivability. Examples here.
- If you have more currency you can get one with both, like these here.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Renewal, Call to the Slaughter and Rotten Claws is also mandatory. Details here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4. Get your Summon Raging Spirits when reach LvL 4 and use the recommended Leveling Items until lvl 38, when you are going to start using Skeletons. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace grants up to 40% increased minion damage each. (equipable at level 35)
- The Black Cane grants up to 60% increased minion damage each. (equipable at level 50)