Arc (Poet's Pen #1)
Poet’s Pen is a special Wand, because the skills you socket in it will be automatically casted everytime you attack. This Arc one is our main Poet’s Pen, the one that will be with us for Clear Speed and Single Target Damage.
Lightning Warp (Poet's Pen #2)
This is the Lightning Warp Poet’s Pen, the one that will make a pair with the Arc one for more clear speed.
Ball Lightning (Poet's Pen #3)
Now the map is over and there’s a Big Creepy Ass Boss ahead, there’s when you change the Lightning Warp Poet’s Pen for the Ball Lightning one. That will grant you a huge amount of Single Target Damage.
But Poet’s Pen is just a piece of garbage if we don’t have an Attack skill right? Because its mod says “Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Attack”. Barrage, ladies and gentlemen, is one of our Attack Skills. The one for Single Target Damage. Barrage fires a huge amount of projectiles and all of them can hit the target, combining that with Life Gain On Hit, and you have Instant Life Leech. It’s like 2016 all over again.
But what’s the other Attack Skill, the one for Clear Speed? -You ask with glowing curious eyes- Well Billy, we’re using Frenzy of course! Frenzy has increased attack speed, generates Frenzy Charges and even curses enemies with Assassin’s Mark for more Critical Chance and Multiplier.
Orb of Storms
Orb of Storms supported with Power Charge on Critical for Power charges generation. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for a Spell Damage Buff, remember to keep Arcane Surge at level 8.
A good movement speed for wands
Herald of Thunder
Herald of Thunder grants extra Lightning Damage and Penetration
Aura that grants extra lightning damage.
- Shaper of Desolation grants 100% chance to applie elemental ailments with your hits.
- Beacon of Ruin for at least 20% increased damage taken by shocked enemies.
- Pendulum of Destruction for increased elemental damage and area of effect.
- Mastermind of Discord for a huge buff to your Herald and even less mana reserved by it.
- Lightning Damage
- Spell Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start using Spark on level 1 and change for Arc on level 12. You’ll be fine using Self Cast Arc until level 60, then you can change for Poet’s Pen Setup. Of course, if you have enough currency to buy them earlier, you can already use this setup on lvl 40. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum has a huge amount of critical chance for spells and should be you leveling weapon after Lifesprig. (equipable at level 10)