Main source of damage. In addition to converting some of your physical damage to lightning damage, the stored energy is released from the weapon as projectiles as you strike, flying out behind your target to hit farther-away enemies.
Orb of Storms
Supported by Curse on Hit, Conductivity and Power Charge on Critical Strike, it will curse your enemies reducing their lightning resistance and it'll also generate power charges.
Awesome movement skill.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Herald of Thunder
Boosts your damage.
Boosts your damage.
Summon Ice Golem
A minion that grants accuracy and critical chance.
Grants a big attack speed buff and instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower when supported by Culling Strike.
- Way of the Poacher for more attack speed and Frenzy charges generation
- Avatar of Slaughter for more attack speed, movement speed, attack damage and 1 extra Frenzy charge.
- Rapid Assaut for more attack damage, movement speed and attack speed.
- Avatar of Chase for more attack speed, movement speed and 25% more chance to evade melee attacks during onslaught.
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- If you use Tombfist you’ll need to socket a Murderous Eye Jewel in it to affect your enemies with Intimidate. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades on level 1, then change to Lightning Strike when you reach level 12. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with good attack speed (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishu's Blade better amount of attack speed and damage (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge better attack damage. (equipable at lvl 47)
- Arakaali's Fang now it's time to starting using a dagger, and this one is the best option for now. Change it for a Sanguine Gambol when you reach level 59. (equipable at level 53)