LIGHTNING WILD STRIKE
This is an Raider based build focusing on the Skill Wild Strike using 2 Combat Focus to make it always chose lightning damage. This is an awesome build, with incredible clear speed and endgame potential.
Awesome Clear Speed
Easy to play
Great Endgame killer
Great Single Target Damage
Very Fast and Fun
If using Abyssus for more damage you also take more physical damage
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart is the best body armour for this build, it grants up to 80 life, 50% increased damage, 20% increased shock effect and makes your shocked enemies explode dealing AoE damage.
- Ichimonji is cheap and awesome for this build, It has up to 270 DPS, 5% reduced mana reserved, 10% increased effect of your buffs and 25% increased attack speed.
- If currency is not a problem you can treat yourself some rare foils with high physical DPS, Attack speed and Critical Chance. Examples here.
- I recommend Starkonja's Head because with this helmet you'll hardly die, it provides up to 100 maximum life and a huge evasion buff when on low life.
-But if you want to be super strong and less tanky use Abyssus , because it gives a huge amount of extra damage. You become vulnerable to physical damage though.
- Rat's Nest is a good balance between defensive (Starkonja's) and offensive (Abyssus), it provides 15% attack speed and up to 75% increased critical chance.
- You can also use a rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour/evasion. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and energy shield/evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour/evasion. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances, strength and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances, intelligence and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances, strength and Intelligence. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Arcing Blows (Clear + Clear + Silver)
- Alternative Option #2: Discipline and Training (Black + Silver + Silver)
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
When facing bosses, replace Ancestral Call with Ruthless
Elemental Damage With Attacks (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Lightning Penetration (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Precision (level 8)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Summon Ice Golem