LIGHTNING WILD STRIKE
Main source of damage. Your melee weapon strikes enemies, converting physical damage to a random element. But we're also using 2 Combat Focus jewels so our Wild Strike will always choose Lightning Damage.
Grants a big attack damage buff, use it on bosses.
Grants a big attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Keep Shocking and Chilling enemies for more damage and survivability
Grants a great attack speed buff.
Grants a lot more DPS giving more lightning attack damage.
A great movement skill.
grants an accuracy and critical chance buff, keep it at level 8 for you to have a comfortable amount of mana.
Temporary aura that grants extra chance to dodge attacks and spells. Use it on bosses.
Temporary aura that grants extra attack speed. Use it on bosses.
Summon Ice Golem
Grants Accuracy and Critical Chance.
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Tukohama
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Lightning Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- Combat Focus are mandatory for this build, you need 2 a Crimson and a Cobalt one. Place them like this
- Watcher's Eye with X% of physical damage as extra lightning damage while affected by Wrath. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Corrosive Elements and Vengeful Commander is also mandatory. Details here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. As Main Skill use Frost Blades until you equip both Combat Focus Jewels (Cobalt and Crimson), then you can start using Wild Strike. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- The Princess is a low level sword with high dps. Use two of them until level 28 (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishus's Blade is a sword with better damage. Use it until level 47 (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better DPS, use it until level 58 when you'll equip 2 Ichimonji. (equipable at level 47).
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?