This is an Assassin based build focusing on the Skill Lightning Strike. This is an awesome build, with incredible clear speed and endgame potential.
Awesome Clear Speed
Easy to play
Great Endgame killer
Great Single Target Damage
Very Fast and Fun
If using Abyssus for more damage you also take more physical damage
- Inpulsa's Broken Heart is the best body armour for this build, it grants up to 80 life, 50% increased damage, 20% increased shock effect and makes your shocked enemies explode dealing AoE damage.
- Ichimonji is cheap and awesome for this build, It has up to 270 DPS, 5% reduced mana reserved, 10% increased effect of your buffs and 25% increased attack speed.
- If currency is not a problem you can treat yourself some rare foils with high physical DPS, Attack speed and Critical Chance. Examples here.
- I recommend Starkonja's Head because with this helmet you'll hardly die, it provides up to 100 maximum life and a huge evasion buff when on low life.
-But if you want to be super strong and less tanky use Abyssus , because it gives a huge amount of extra damage. You become vulnerable to physical damage though.
- Rat's Nest is a good balance between defensive (Starkonja's) and offensive (Abyssus), it provides 15% attack speed and up to 75% increased critical chance.
- You can also use a rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour/evasion. Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and energy shield/evasion. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour/evasion. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances, strength and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances, intelligence and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances, strength and Intelligence. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- Helmet: 40% Increased Lightning Strike Damage
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Constitution (Silver + Golden + Golden)
- Alternative Option #1: Arcing Blows (Clear + Clear + Silver)
- Alternative Option #2: Discipline and Training (Black + Silver + Silver)
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
Physical to Lightning
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Ruthless (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Lightning Penetration (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Precision (level 8)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
Summon Ice Golem
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?