Main source of damage. Summons a skeletal minion that dies after a duration. Does not require a corpse to be consumed. When combined with Dead Reckoning your skeletons become mages.
What about 10 bodyguards with 30k life each.
Good movement skill to dodge AoE attacks and spells
To create corpses wherever you want, this is good to feed your Flesh Offering and for creating more zombies
Grants 15% more Spell Damage to your Skeletons (even more because of Generosity).
They are going to keep Chilling and Shocking enemies for more survivability and damage.
This Skill grants your minions increased damage, attack speed and cast speed.
Grants frenzy and power charges for you and your minions, more details here.
A temporary aura that grants massive attack speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
It has many roles here, first of all it deals cold damage to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, increasing enemies’ Cold Resistance in 25% but reducing their Fire and Lightning Resistances in 50%. It is also linked with Cast While Channeling, this means that it will keep casting Desecrate and Flesh Offering while you channel it. This way you always have corpses on the floor and the Flesh Offering Buff.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Blessed Rebirth and Renewal is also mandatory. Details here.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4 then get your Summon Raging Spirits and use the recommended Leveling Items until lvl 49, when you are going to start using Mage Skeletons. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Sire of Shards for 4 extra projectiles, now you start using Skeleton Mages as your main skill. Don't forget that at this point Dead Reckoning is mandatory. Use this staff until level 58 when you'll equip your Femurs of the Saints. (equipable at level 49)