Lob a fiery orb that explodes as it strikes the ground. The skill chains, releasing another fiery orb that repeats this effect
Orb of Storms
It will trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed. Above all it's also linked with Culling Strike, this means that it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Herald of Ash
Grants 13% more fire spell damage.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Chaos Golem
Chaos Golem reduces physical damage taken.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of cast speed. (use it on bosses)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 28% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
Grants 15% more spell damage and 39% increased critical strike chance. but be aware that it’s going to keep you on low mana, that will activate your Infernal Mantle’s passive, resulting in 25% more spell damage taken. It’s up to you to decide if the extra damage worth this survivability breach.
- Fire Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then change to Arc until you equip your Gloomfang. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Heartbreaker is your option when you reach level 50, it grants up to 70% increased spell damage, 30% critical chance and Culling Strike.