Lob a fiery orb that explodes as it strikes the ground. The skill chains, releasing another fiery orb that repeats this effect
Orb of Storms
It will trigger Arcane Surge for more spell damage and cast speed. Above all it's also linked with Culling Strike, this means that it will instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
A curse that grants life and mana leech. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Gives you physical damage immunity for a short duration. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Great movement skill to dodge heavy attacks.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Lightning Golem
Lightning Golem boosts your cast speed.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of cast speed. (use it on bosses)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Temporary aura that grants 39% more spell damage. (use it on bosses)
- Fire Damage
- Spell Damage
- Cast Speed
- Maximum Life
- Critical Multiplier
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Spark until level 12, then change to Arc until you equip your Gloomfang. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, ig grants elemental damage, cast speed and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)