This is a Slayer based build focusing on the Skill Sweep. Another spin to win build with a MASSIVE area of effect A solid build for those who like a good physical melee character.
Easy to play
Awesome Clear Speed
Awesome Single Target Damage
Stays too Close to enemies
- The best body armour for this build would be an Elder one with a lot life, and more critical strike chance for attacks. Examples here.
- A Carcass Jack is the best balance between offence and defense, it grants Life, Elemental Resistances, Area Damage and Area of Effect. (My favorite to get the biggest Area of Effect)
- A good defensive alternative is Belly of the Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- I recommend Starforge, it has awesome physical DPS, 20% area of effect and up to 100 life. Even though this sublime sword got nerfed, it’s still my favourite for this build. And now it’s way cheaper than before.
- in the first days of each League Starforge will be expensive. You’ll have to give it a few days for the prices to drop. But don’t worry, meanwhile Kondo’s Pride is the perfect budget alternative.
- The best helmet for this build is a rare one with life, evasion and enemies take 9% increased physical damage. Examples here.
- Starkonja's Head is a great budget helmet if you want to stay safe, it provides up to 100 maximum life and a huge evasion buff when on low life.
- Rat's Nest is a great budget helmet if you want to be more offensive, it provides 15% attack speed and up to 75% increased critical chance.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, accuracy and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, intelligence and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- A Jade Flask is really important because it grants +3000 Evasion. Best mods are Increased Duration and Increased Evasion. Examples here.
- Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- A Bottled Faith is super expensive and not necessary at all, but if you are a very rich dude you can buy one to optmize your damage.
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Panopticon (Verdant + Indigo + Opalescent)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 98
Pulverise (If 5 Linked Sockets)
Fortify (If 6 Linked Sockets)
GLOVES OR BOOTS
Herald of Purity
Blood and Sand
GLOVES OR BOOTS
As you can see, this body armour does not need to be 6 linked. You only need 2 x 3 linked sockets.
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: "Melee" Attack
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?