This is a Berserker based build focusing on the Skill Molten Strike. This is an awesome build, with good clear speed and an endgame destroyer. If you like melee builds and want to kill endgame bosses like minions, this one is for you.
Awesome Clear Speed
Almost Instant Leech
70% Block Chance with Flask
Stays close to bosses
- The best body armour for this build would be an Elder one with a lot life, and more critical strike chance for attacks. Examples here.
- I also recommend a Belly of The Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- Ichimonji is cheap and awesome for this build, It has up to 270 DPS, 5% reduced mana reserved, 10% increased effect of your buffs and 25% increased attack speed.
- If currency is not a problem you can treat yourself with rare foils with high physical DPS, Attack speed and Critical Chance. Examples here.
- I recommend a rare helmet with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- If currency is not a problem you can get one with "Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance". Examples here.
- Rare gloves with life, elemental resistances, dexterity, armour and energy shield. Examples here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances and accuracy. Examples here.
- If you get a rare ring with "Life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" you'll have almost instant life leech. Exampler here.
- A rare ring with life, elemental resistances and Intelligence. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, elemental resistances, Intelligence and Dexterity. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flask. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding''. Examples here.
- Diamond Flask for more critical strikes. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect". Examples here.
- A Dying Sun is awesome because it grants up to 25% increase Area of Effect 2 extra porjectiles to your Molten Strike.
- Rumis's Concoction as a defensive flask to boost your armour and block chance.
- A Wise Oak to boost your damage with fire penetration. Remember that your uncapped fire resistance must be the highest. Details here.
- A Lion's Roar to boost your armour and melee physical damage.
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Elemental Penetration
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Panopticon (Verdant + Indigo + Opalescent)
- Alternative Option #1: //
- Alternative Option #2: //
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 212
- Intelligence: 111
Fortify (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Elemental Focus (If 6 Sockets Linked)
When facing big bosses replace Ancestral Call with Elemental Damage with Attacks.
BOOTS OR HELMET
Herald of Ash
Precision (level 11)
BOOTS OR HELMET
Vaal Molten Shell
Arcanist Brand (level 1)
Wave of Conviction
Vaal Ancestral Warchief
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
How do you generate Frenzy Charges?