This is a Berserker based build focusing on the Skill Molten Strike. This is an awesome build, with good clear speed and an endgame destroyer. If you like melee builds and want to kill endgame bosses like minions, this one is for you.
Good Clear Speed
Almost Instant Leech
Easy to Get a Big Life Pool
Needs at least 900 Strengths
Needs a Lot of Life Regeneration to Sustain Blood Rage and Rage
- I recommend a Belly of The Beast, it provides up to 40% increased maximum life and 15% to all elemental resistances.
- You can also use a rare body armour with life, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Butus' Lead Sprinkler is mandatory for this build, it grants 4 - 7 Fire Damage to attacks per 10 Strength and that's why this build needs that lot of strength. It also grants up to 20% attack speed and 46% fire damage.
- A rare helmet with life, strength, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- Meginord's Vise is recommended because it grants 100 Strength and 2% life regeneration.
- I recommend Alberon's Warpath because it grants 18% increased Strength.
- Or you can use rare boots with movement speed, life, strength, elemental resistances and armour. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life, strength and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, strength, elemental resistances and elemental damage with attacks. Examples here.
- A Xoph's Blood is recommended, so you can convert 100% of your damage to fire damage. It also grants 30 strength, 10% increased strength, 10% increased life and cover enemies in ash for more fire damage taken and slow. This amulet is expensive, but I really recommend you save currency to buy one.
- While saving currency use a Rare amulet with Life, strength and elemental resistances. Example here.
- Lycosidae is mandatory because without it you hit chance is about 75% which is not satisfatory.
- Divine Life Flask. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding''. Examples here.
- 1 Silver Flask for 20% attack speed and movement speed, look for "increased duration" and "increased armour during flask effect" as mods. Examples here.
- Rumis's Concoction as a defensive flask to boost your armour and block chance.
ENCHANTMENTS, ANOINTMENTS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Click here for recommended enchantments, anointments and attributes.
Elemental Damage With Attacks
Elemental Focus (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Concentrated Effect (If 6 Sockets Linked)
GLOVES OR HELMET
Summon Stone Golem
GLOVES OR HELMET
Cast When Damage Taken (level 11)
Steelskin (level 16)
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Melee and Projectile Attack
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
How do you generate Frenzy Charges?
- Blood Rage grants a chance to gain Frenzy Charges on kill
How do you generate Endurance Charges?