Main source of damage. Attacks a target with physical and fire damage, causing balls of molten magma to launch forth from your weapon as you swing. These will explode, causing AoE attack damage to enemies where they land.
Grants a big attack speed buff. Linked with Culling Strike it also instant kills enemies’ with 10% life. (This is awesome for big bosses like The Shaper)
Keep chilling and shocking enemies for more damage and survivability.
An aura that grants more fire damage.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Grants temporary shield that absorbs damage. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
A great movement skill that also grants Fortify for less damage taken.
Summon Stone Golem
Grants extra life regeneration
Gives Endurance Charges, extra life regeneration and trigger War Bringer (recover 25% life and 5 Rage points)
- Kill all bandits for 2 extra passive skill points.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can change to Sunder. Start using Molten Strike on level 38. For auras and detailed leveling setups clickhere.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlustfor movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 18 (equipable at level 13).
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
How do you generate Frenzy Charges?
- Blood Rage grants a chance to gain Frenzy Charges on kill