POISON BLADE VORTEX
This is a Assassin based build focusing on the Poison potential of the Skill Blade Vortex. Cast several blades around you to stack enormeous amount of poison to any enemy that dares getting closer to you. A very fun build and totally recommended for beginners.
Great Clear Speed
Great Single Target Damage
Stays too Close to enemies
- If you want more clear speed and sweet explosions you can buy a rare body armour with Evasion, At least 70 Life and "Enemies you kill explode, dealing 3% of their life as physical damage". This kind of armour is expensive though. Examples here.
- Dendrobate is the awesome budget alternative. it grants up to 100% poison damage and 25% increased poison duration.
- Cold Iron Point dagger is awesome for this build, it grants +3 to level of all Physical Spell Gems. Wearing 2 we have +6 levels to Blade Vortex, this grants a big load of extra damage.
- The Devouring Diadem is mandatory because it grants Eldritch Battery and 20% reduced mana reservation (Needed to activate all 4 auras and heralds). Without this helmet you won’t be able to activate your Malevolence, so keep it deactivated while you don’t have it. This helmet is a expensive during the first days of a new League, but don't worry, I have a good budget alternative for you if that's your case.
- If you don’t have The Devouring Diadem yet I recommend Starkonja's Head as a budget alternative because it grants a good amount of life, critical chance, evasion and Dexterity.
- Fenumus' Weave are very important because they are somewhat cheap and grant the Aspect of the Spider aura. They also grant 50 Life, 60% increased damage with poisons and add 30 - 45 chaos damage to spells. Just like The Devouring Diadem these gloves might be expensive during the first days of a new league. But don’t worry, I also have a great budget option for you to use while waiting them to get cheaper.
- The Budget option is The Embalmer, that grant extra chaos damage, 25% poison duration, 70 Life and socketed gems are supported by level 20 Vile Toxins. You can also make an awesome budget 5L setup using these. Details here.
- Rare boots with movement speed, life, elemental resistances and evasion. Examples here.
- A rare belt with strength, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare ring with life, Intelligence and elemental resistances . Examples here.
- A rare ring with strength, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare amulet with life, Strength and Intelligence. Examples here.
- 1 Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- 1 Quicksilver Flask for more clear speed. Examples here.
- A Jade Flask is really important because it grants +3000 Evasion. Best mods are Increased Duration and Increased Evasion. Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- Whichfire Brew is just perfect for this build, increasing damage over time and cursing surrounding enemies with Despair.
- Coralito's Signature is very very important, it grants tons of extra damage over time.
- Helmet: 30% Increased Blade Vortex Duration
- Gloves: Of Fury
- Boots: Movement Speed
P.S. Enchantments are not super important, so don't feel bad if you don't have the right ones ;)
- First Choice: Corruption (Crimson + Black + Black)
- Alternative Option #1:
- Alternative Option #2:
FULL BUILD ATTRIBUTE REQUIREMENTS
- Strength: 155
- Dexterity: 155
- Intelligence: 155
Vaal Blade Vortex
Void Manipulation (If 6 Linked Sockets)
Herald of Agony
Herald of Purity
Increased Area of Effect
Summon Stone Golem
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?