Main source of damage. Ethereal blades spin around you for a duration, repeatedly damaging enemies they pass through. It hits several times per second, so the Poison potential is off the charts (You can and should use Vaal Blade Vortex)
Allows you to stock some of the poison you’ve dealt and release all this damage over time when you want to. We use it to increase our clear speed since we can get it up almost 100% of the time.
Awesome movement skill. And with this setup it also grants the Fortify buff for more survivability.
Totem Setup that is able to make your enemies receive up to 90% increased Chaos Damage, this is awesome against Bosses.
Grants 20% more Damage over Time Multiplier.
Herald of Purity
Grants 12% more Physical Damage.
Herald of Agony
Grants 10% more poison damage.
Temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Summon Stone Golem
Grants extra life regeneration.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
Tip: If your Enlighten is level 2 or higher you can save 4 Passive Skill Points removing the Charisma Cluster in you Passive Tree.
- x% Increased Chaos Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Watcher's Eye with more Damage Over Time while affected by Malevolence. It's expensive and not mandatory at all. But it improves your damage.
- 1 Cluster Jewel with Overwhelming Malice. Examples here.
- 2 Cluster Jewels with Haemorrhage. Examples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster Jewels use this TREE.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Caustic Arrow from level 1 to level 38 when you’ll start using Poison Blade Vortex after picking Noxious Strike in your Assassin Ascendancy Tree. For auras and detailed leveling setups click