POISON STORM TRAP
This is a Saboteur based build focusing on Traps of the Skill Firestorm. With most of its fire damage converted to chaos damage, we can avoid enemie's elemental resistances and even poison on every hit. This Build has an awesome clear speed and it's able to clear all end game content.
Easy to play
Good currency farmer
Can do all map mods
Great Clear Speed
Need a lot of mana regeneration
No Life or Mana Leech
Vulnerable to Chaos Damage
- Infernal Mantle is mandatory for this build because it converts 15% of fire damage to chaos damage. It also grants 35% increased fire damage and +1 level of socketed fire gems.
- 2 The Consuming Dark are mandatory, each one grants 30% of fire damage converted to chaos damage. It also grants up to 60% increased fire damage and " your chaos damage poison enemies".
- An armour helmet with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Energy shield Gloves with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- Rare energy shield boots with movement speed, life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare belt with life and elemental resistances. Examples here.
- An Essence Worm ring is mandotory, so we can use the Anger Aura without sacrificing a huge amount of mana.
- A rare Ring with life, mana regeneration and some elemental resistances. Examples here.
- A rare Amulet with Life, fire/chaos damage and some resistances. Examples here.
- Divine Life Flasks. Look for mods like ''instant recovery'', ''removes bleeding'' and ''removes freeze''. Examples here and here.
- Quicksilver Flask for more movement speed. Look for mods like "increased duration" and "increased movement speed during flask effect". Examples here.
- The good old Atziri's Promise for a big boost to your damage and life leech.
- A Witchfire Brew is perfect for this build, it grants increased evasion, creates a smoke cloud that blinds your enemies, up to 40% increased damage over time, curses enemies with Dispair for even more damage over time.
Trap and Mine Damage
Elemental Focus (If 5 Sockets Linked)
Controlled Destruction (If 6 Sockets Linked)
Orb of Storms
Increased Critical Strikes
Arcane Surge (level 7)
Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)
Immortal Call (level 3)
Enfeeble (level 5)
Summon Stone Golem
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistances
HEALTH TYPE: Life
MAIN SKILL TYPE: Traps
STARTER VIABLE: Yes
BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Yes
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP on your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
It's hard to lvl up, my mana ends too fast. What can I do?
- You can use mana flasks or Elreon Jewelry with ''-8 to mana cost of skills''. You can buy a lvl 1 Elreon Jewelry clicking here.
Why Immortal Call if you don't generate endurance charges?
- Endurance Charges are not mandatory for Immortal Call work, they just make it last longer.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?
- Cast When Damage Taken can only support spell gems that have the same required level or lower.
My Enfeeble is not working, can you help me?