Flaming bolts rain down over the targeted area. They explode when landing, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
Orb of Storms
Will trigger Arcane Surge and Elemental Overload for more spell and elemental damage.
A curse that reduces enemies' power. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
Gives you physical damage immunity for a short duration. It will be casted automatically when you take a certain amount of damage.
This Wither totem will make bosses more vulnerable to chaos damage. Please take a look here.
Aura that increases your Mana Regeneration
Summon Stone Golem
This Golem boosts your life regeneration and taunt enemies. Supported with Culling Strike it can even instant kill enemies with 10% life or lower.
Great moviment skill that also grants the fortify buff on hit, reducing damage taken.
Aura that grants extra fire damage.
- Perfect Crime for more damage and less cooldown
- Chain Reaction for more damage, less cooldown and "When a trap trigger, all nearby traps also trigger"
- Pyromaniac for Ignite and Shock imunity, less mana cost and more life regeneration.
- Born in the Shadows for blinding everyone increasing your survivability.
- Fire/Chaos Damage
- Spell Damage
- Trap Damage
- Area Damage
- Maximum Life
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Explosive Trap until level 12, then also use Fire Trap for clear speed. Start using Firestorm Traps on level 53, when you equip both of your The Consuming Dark. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of it's high spell damage buff. (equipable at level 12)
- Deerstalker for boots because it grants Trap Support, start using it at level 53 for your Firestorm Traps (use at level 53)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell characters, use two of them.