- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only recommended and not mandatory. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?
- Cast When Damage Taken can only support spell gems that have the same required level or lower. At level 1 the required level of Cast When Damage Taken is 38, the same as Immortal Call at level 3.
How do you generate Power charges?
- Orb of Storm + Power Charge on Critical.
The first jewel socket has not enough intelligence around for First Snow to work, am I missing something?
- The intelligence around the socket just need to be there, it's not required to be allocated.
I've decided to use a Kaom's Heart, where should I place the Vaal Storm Call setup?
- By using a Kaom's Heart you are trading this extra single target damage for more life, so you don't place the Vaal Storm Call setup anywhere.