Main source of damage. An icy projectile which has a chance to freeze enemies it passes through. The projectile fades quickly, reducing damage and freezing chance until it runs out of time and dissipates completely.
Vaal Storm Call
Will provide extra damage against bosses, and even shock them for more damage taken.
A good movement skill.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Orb of Storms
Linked with Power Charge on Critical it provides Power Charges.
Herald of Ice
A buff that grants extra cold damage and clear speed.
Buff that grants reduced physical damage taken.
Linked with Blasphemy, it creates an aura that curse enemies around your for life and mana leech. And even Endurance Charges on kill.
- Righteous Province for critical chance and multiplier.
- Inevitable Judgement for ignoring enemies' elemental resistances.
- Augury of Penitence for your enemies to take more elemental damage.
- Instruments of Virtue for more spell damage.
- x% Increased Cold Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Projectile Damage
- x% Increased Cast Speed
- x% Increased Spell Damage
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Freezing Pulse on level 1 and the sky is the limit. For auras you can use Herald of Ice and Arctic Armour at lvl 16 and combine Warlord's Mark with Blasphemy at lvl 31. For detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Spine of the First Claimant provides a huge boost for your damage, works better if you use 2. (equipable at level 20)