Throws a mine that deals damage in an area when detonated, then launches fiery projectiles that rain down around it, each dealing damage in a smaller area.
Not only grat 10% more mine damage, but they also chill and shock your enemies.
Orb of Storms
Supported with Culling Strike instant kills enemies with 10% life or lower. It will also trigger Arcane Surge for a Spell Damage Buff. [Remember to keep Arcane Surge at level 6]
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage when you take a certain amount of Damage (Keep Cast When Damage Taken at LVL 11 and Steelskin at LVL 16)
is a temporary aura that grants a huge amount of chance to dodge attacks and spells. (Use it on bosses)
Grants a huge amount of extra mana regeneration
Summon Stone Golem
This Golem boosts your life regeneration and taunt enemies. (If you are using Machina Mitts, you can change it for Summon Chaos Golem)
Vaal Righteous Fire
Grants 8 seconds of 39% more spell damage. Great to use during a big fight. [Remember that you must use VAAL Righteous Fire. If you use the regular Righteous Fire, you are going to die.]
Great Movement Skill
These Scorching Ray totems will debuff bosses’ fire resistance. Use them before a big fight.
- Fire Damage
- Spell Damage
- Mine Damage
- Critical Multiplier
- Maximum Life
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. Start using Stormblast Mine on level 1, change for Icicle Mine on level 12 and finally on level 28 you can start using the main skill of this build, Pyroclast Mine. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Doedre's Tenure for gloves, mainly because of its high amount of spell damage and because there're no drawbacks for a build that doesn’t use cast speed.. (equipable at level 12)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell caster characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Axiom Perpetuum is totally awesome for leveling up this build, it grants elemental damage and a LOT of critical chance. (equipable at level 10)
- Martyr of Innocence is awesome to use while you don't have good Rare Wands, Divinarius or Doryani’s Catalyst. It grants Elemental Damage and Additional Fire Damage to spells. (equipable at level 52)