Main source of damage. Attacks a small area in front of you. Each Reave that hits an enemy increases the area of effect. This skill is awesome for clearing maps and kill bosses.
Big damage for Big Bosses, you just need to use this secret weapon against Guardians, Shaper or the Elder. Just change Reave and Multistrike for Blade Flurry and Bloodlust
Boosts your attack speed and even make your enemies bleed to combine with your Bloodlust support on you Blade Flurry Setup. Always cast it on Bosses.
A great movement skill that even grants fortify.
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive attack speed, use it on bosses.
Aura that grants 36% of your physical damage as extra cold damage.
A buff that reduces the physical damage taken.
Buff that grants attack speed, life leech and Frenzy Charges on kill.
Summon Ice Golem
Minion that grants critical chance and accuracy rate.
Vaal Lightning Trap
Trap that creates a shock ground that increases the damage your enemies take. Throw it on Bosses.
STEP BY STEP
- Check the steps here
- Soul of Lunaris
- Soul of Tukohama
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Area Damage
This build has a very easy leveling process. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then change to Sunder, it's Reave time once you reach level 28! For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
THIS BUILD'S FAQ
Is there a good place to buy unique items?
- Not only for unique items, poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade are great websites for trading your items.
I'm lvl 40 and I'm dying a lot, what can I do?
- Please take a look at your Elemental Resistances, they are really important for your survivability. After lvl 40 try to keep at least 50% of each. The meximum is 75%, try to reach that when on end game.
I don't have as much HP as the gameplay shows and I've followed the Skill Tree step by step. Can you help me?
- Look for more HP at your rare gear. You can have ''+89 to maximum life'' on your helmet for instance.
You say the build is cheap, but there are some expensive recommended items there. How?
- Those items are only recommended and not mandatory for this build to work. Maximize a build with the best possible items and 6 Linkeds takes a good amount of currency. Start using 4 Linkeds on low tier maps in order to farm currency to upgrade your gear.
How are you generating Frenzy Charges?
- Blood Rage provides 25% chance to gaing a Frenzy Charge on kill.
How can I get the best effective DPS for Blade Flurry?
- Hold Blade Flurry until you get 6 stacks, then release the button.
Why Immortal Call if you don't generate endurance charges?
- Endurance charges are not mandatory for Immortal Call to work, they just make it last longer.
Why Cast When Damage Taken at level 1 and Immortal Call at level 3?
- Cast When Damage Taken can only support spell gems that have the same required level or lower. At level 1 the required level of Cast When Damage Taken is 38, the same as Immortal Call at level 3.
Cast When Damage Taken cannot trigger Vaal skills, why do you put them on the same setup?
- Vaal Haste is not there to be triggered by Cast When Damage Taken, but to be supported by Increased Duration.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.