Main source of damage. Raises a spectral version of a defeated foe as a minion to fight for you in battle.
Details about Spectres here.
How to get more Spectres here.
For having 9 Zombies with 30k+ Life as Bodyguards. They also do a lot of damage themselves and grant the Feeding Frenzy buff for 10% more minion damage.
Good movement skill to dodge AoE attacks and spells
To create corpses wherever you want, this is good to feed your Flesh Offering and for creating more zombies
Grants 25% of spectres’ physical damage as extra cold damage (even more because of Generosity)
This Brand is for bosses. It’ll keep casting Frostbomb that debuffs their Cold Resistance. It also curses them with Assassin’s Mark for more critical chance for your spectres.
This Skill grants your minions increased damage, attack speed and cast speed.
helps with clear speed and to have more control over the position of your minions.
A temporary aura that grants massive cast speed boost, use it on bosses for your minions to hit faster.
It has many roles here, first of all it deals cold damage to trigger Elemental Equilibrium, increasing enemies’ Cold Resistance in 25% but reducing their Fire and Lightning Resistances in 50%. It is also linked with Cast While Channeling, this means that it will keep casting Desecrate and Flesh Offering while you channel it. This way you always have corpses on the floor and the Flesh Offering Buff.
- Minions deal x% Increased Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Minion Cast Speed
- 1 Large Cluster Jewel with Renewal. Examples here.
- 2 Medium Cluster Jewels with Renewal. Exemples here.
- Cluster Jewel details here.
- If you don't have the Cluster jewel use this TREE.
- Help Eramir and get 2 extra Passive Points for your Skill Tree.
This build has a very easy leveling process. Start With Freezing Pulse until lvl 4 then get your Summon Raging Spirit when reach LvL 4 and use the recommended Leveling Items until lvl 70, when you will start on Endgame maps where you’ll find your Redemption Sentries. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Atziri's Foible is an awesome amulet to solve any mana problems in early levels. (equipable at level 16)
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Mark of the Red Covenant Raging Spirits refresh their duration on kill, making them more comfortable and less mana dependent (equipable at level 26)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level cast speed characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)
- Earendel's Embrace is great because it grants up to 40% increased minion damage and it's really cheap. (equipable at level 35)