Main source of damage. Repeatedly attacks a large area in different directions. Each Vaal Reave that hits an enemy grants stages, which you will begin to lose after a short period without hitting anything. Each stage grants 50% more Area of Effect. Using Vaal Reave increases the maximum to 8 stages making your Area of Effect huge.
Grants a big attack damage buff, use it on bosses.
Grants a big attack speed buff, use it on bosses.
Herald of Purity
A buff that grants more physical damage.
Grants Frenzy Charges on hit, more damage and instant leech. Use it on bosses.
Grants Frenzy Charges on kill and a great attack speed buff.
Causes enemies to take more physical damage.
A great movement skill.
Gives you a shield that absorbs Damage. Keep it in your Left-Click shortcut so you’ll activate it while walking.
Summon Ice Golem
Golem that grants extra accuracy rating
Temporary aura that grants extra attack speed. Use it on bosses.
Grants extra chance to impale enemies.
- Physical Damage
- x% Increased Sword Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Melee Damage
- x% Increased Attack Speed
- x% Increased Critical Multiplier
- I highly recommend a Watcher's Eye with chance to impale while using Pride. It's not expensive.
- I highly recommend you to get an Abyssal jewel with "Chance to gain Onslaught on kill", it increases a lot your clear speed. Examples here.
- Help Alira and get 20% critical multiplier, 15% to all elemental resistances and mana regeneration.
This build has an easy leveling process. You can start using Frost Blades until level 12. Now we can use Reave as main skill. For auras and detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. But low level ones might be hard to acquire if you are not playing on Standard. If you are playing on the Challenge League check the next ring.
- Praxis are the mana rings you want if you couldn't get a nice Elreon Ring. It grants a lot of mana regeneration and -8 to total mana cost of skills. (equipable at level 22)
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- String of Servitude is another awesome and cheap way to get a lot of elemental resistances. (equipable at level 1).
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lycosidae is a great leveling shield (equipable at level 11).
- The Princess is a low level sword with high physical damage. Use it until level 28 (equipable at level 10).
- Lakishus's Blade is a sword with better damage. Use it until level 47 (equipable at level 28).
- Innsbury Edge has better DPS, use it until level 58 when you'll equip Ichimonji. (equipable at level 47).