Main source of damage. Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies.
A great movement skill that linked with Fortify grants a buff that reduces damage taken
Grants temporary physical damage immunity. Linked with Cast When Damage Taken to be activated everytime you recieve a certain amount of damage.
Temporary buff that grants massive chance to dodge attacks and spells, use it on bosses.
Orb of Storms
Linked with Curse on Hit + Flammability this skill will curse every enemy it touches with Flammability, reducing their fire resistance. The lightning damage will also trigger Elemental Equilibrium reducing their fire resistance even further. And every time it deals a critical strike it will also trigger Elemental Overload for 40% more elemental damage.
Gives Endurance Charges, physical damage reduction and trigger War Bringer (recover 25% life)
Scorching Ray (Totem)
A totem that debuffs fire resistance, use it on bosses. Details here
A defensive totem that taunts enemies. Details here
Vitality and Purity of Fire
Vitality increases your life regeneration and Purity of Fire increases your maximum fire resistance. Those auras help you to sustain Righteous Fire.
- War Bringer for 25% life recovery whe using Enduring Cry.
- Crave of Slaughter for movement speed.
- Aspect of Carnage for 40% more damage.
- Rite of Ruin for reduced damage taken.
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Life
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Area Damage
- Help Oak and get 1% life regenerated per second, 2% physical damage reduction and 20% increased physical damage.
This build has a hard leveling process and need some experience. You can start using Ground Slam until level 12, then you can already change to Sunder. For auras you can use Herald of Ice at lvl 16 and Hatred at lvl 24, use them together until you reach lvl 65 then change for Vitality and Purity of Fire. For detailed leveling setups click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's attack speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more attack speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Gorebreaker is a low level mace with high physical damage. Use two of them until level 13 (equipable at level 10).
- Limbsplit is a two handed axe with good damage and culling strike. Use it until level 20 (equipable at level 13).
- Brigthbeak is a one hand mace with good damage and increadible attack speed (equipable at level 20).
- Flesh Eater has more damage and life leech (equipable at level 31).
- Frostbreath provides even more damage (equipable at level 50).
- Cameria's Maul for more damage, use it until level 65 (equipable at level 60)