Main source of damage. Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies.
A great addition to your damage over time and even reduces enemies' fire resistance
A great movement skill that linked with Fortify grants a buff that reduces damage taken
Orb of Storms
The lightning damage will trigger Elemental Equilibrium reducing enemies' fire resistance in 50%. And every time it deals a critical strike it will also trigger Elemental Overload for 40% more elemental damage.
Purity of Fire
Aura that provides fire resistance and increases your maximum fire resistance. (Mandatory Aura)
Purity of Lightning
Aura that provides lightning resistance and increases your maximum lightning resistance.
Purity of Ice
Aura that provides cold resistance and increases your maximum cold resistance.
Aura that provides extra life regeneration. (Mandatory Aura)
Aura that grants extra energy shield
Aura for extra mana regeneration
Summon Stone Golem
Stone Golem provides a life regeneration buff
- Time of Need for every 5 seconds 30% of your maximum life recovered in 1 second.
- Radiant Faith for extra armour and energy shield for you and allies.
- Unwavering Faith for physical damage taken redution and life regen.
- Bastion of Hope for extra block chance.
- x% Increased Fire Damage
- x% Increased Maximum Energy Shield
- x% Increased Damage Over Time
- x% Increased Area Damage
- Help Oak and get 1% life regenerated per second, 2% physical damage reduction and 20% increased physical damage.
This build has a hard leveling process and need some experience. You can start using Spark until level 12, then you can change to Scorching Ray until level 65 when you start using Righteous Fire. For auras you can use Herald of Ash at lvl 16 and Anger at lvl 24, use them together until you reach lvl 65 then remove both. For detailed leveling setups and aura information click here.
- Elreon Jewelry are in my opinion the best items to level any build, imagine goes all the way until lvl 50 ~ 60 without needing to spend one single Mana point. It's very cheap and you can start using already at lvl 1. I like to use 2 or even 3 of them for leveling
- Lochitonial Caress for gloves, mainly because of it's cast speed buff. (equipable at level 1)
- Asenath's Mark is an offensive helmet, gives you even more cast speed. equipable at level 8)
- Goldrim is a defensive Helmet, gives you more elemental resistances (equipable at level 1)
- Wanderlust for movement speed and frozen immunity (equipable at level 3)
- Tabula Rasa is a great body armour for leveling, it provides a 6 Linked starting on level 1, not so cheap though. (equipable at level 1)
- Lifesprig is awesome to level spell caster characters, use two of them. (equipable at level 1)